Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my new project

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to my new project Empty Welcome to my new project

Post  Admin Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Happy New Year to all and thank you for taking time off to visit this forum.

The motivation to create this forum arose largely from 3 instances:

1. The growing number of foreign workers in the service sector, more specifically the Filipinos, who seem to be doing a much better job than our locals.

2. A personal experience with a certain organization of which I would definitely like to share with all.

3. Recent visits to our neighbouring countries where service standards have improved dramatically.

So what does this forum hope to achieve?

This is not your regular brand bashing forum. In fact, I do hope that commendations and 'Thank you' becomes a regular sight here. Just as much as poor service needs to be flagged up for all to see, good service should also not be taken from granted.

In the long term, I envision this forum to be a mouthpiece for happy as well as disgruntled consumers. This will be an platform where brands and organizations take our comments seriously and work on it. Guilty parties should be re-trained, faulty procedures should be re-worked, and good staff should be rewarded. In fact, if there are any recurring issues that are brought up, I will personally collate these comments and raise them to the respective organizations.

Who am I?

Just a regular guy waking up on a Sat morning and deciding that I wanted to do something about this.

I'm currently working in the service line and I fully understand the expectations required to upkeep the reputation of my company. Unfortunately, there are many others who are complacent about this fact and are non committal towards this cause. This is disadvantageous to any organization, and on a wider scope, detrimental to Singapore's reputation of being a service-led city.

How can you help?

Just by contributing to this forum.

All comments, both positive and negative, will have a big part to play in our pursuit for good service.

Big dreams are achieved with small steps.

Thank you all for your support.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://serviceplease.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my new project Empty Re: Welcome to my new project

Post  Commodore Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 pm

You, my friend, are truly very free Laughing

Commodore
Admin
Admin